Meet ZOLEO, the affordable accessory that extends your smartphone messaging coverage to everywhere on Earth and provides a safety system you can count on.
Ruggedly designed, location-aware and Iridium-based, the ZOLEO satellite communicator device will keep you connected and secure when venturing beyond cell coverage*
- *Active subscription plan required to transmit messages over the Iridium satellite network.
- Simply connect ZOLEO with their free app on your smartphone to send and receive messages anywhere on earth, and a whole lot more.
ZOLEO Features and Tech Specs:
For added peace-of-mind, built-in Check-in and SOS buttons help keep you safe — even if your smartphone is damaged or out of battery life.
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Size (L x W x D): 9.1 x 6.6 x 2.7 cm (3.58 x 2.6 x 1.06 in)
- Ingress Protection: IP68; dust- and water-resistant (to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) for 30 min)
- Shock-resistant: MIL-STD 810G
- Power input: Micro-USB Type B connector
- Covered SOS button prevents false alarms (also cancellable)
- Audible alerts for messages (user-selected tone)
- Internal GPS chip, location-aware (accurate to 2.5 m (8.2 ft))
- LEDs for: messages, SOS, check-in, and power
- Battery: Rechargeable internal Lithium Ion
- Battery life: 200+ hours
- Charging time: 2 hours using 1.5 A charger
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Battery charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Satellite network: Iridium
- Connects via Bluetooth LE (one connection at a time; range of up to 50 m (164 ft))
- Global Navigation Satellite System: GPS, GLONASS
- GPS accuracy: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) under ideal conditions
- FCC, CE, ISED, ITU, RCM, GITECKI, REACH ROHS, Iridium approved
- EN 60945 maritime navigation and radio communication equipment (EMC) emissions & immunity tested