PROMO SPRING SALE From May 17-31, 2022!!!!
Meet ZOLEO, the affordable accessory that extends your smartphone messaging coverage to everywhere on Earth and provides a safety system you can count on.
Ruggedly designed, location-aware and Iridium-based, the ZOLEO satellite communicator device will keep you connected and secure when venturing beyond cell coverage*.
*Active subscription plan required to transmit messages over the Iridium satellite network.
Simply connect ZOLEO with their free app on your smartphone to send and receive messages anywhere on earth, and a whole lot more.
ZOLEO Features and Tech Specs
For added peace-of-mind, built-in Check-in and SOS buttons help keep you safe — even if your smartphone is damaged or out of battery life.
- Weight: 150 g (5.3 oz)
- Size (L x W x D): 9.1 x 6.6 x 2.7 cm (3.58 x 2.6 x 1.06 in)
- Ingress Protection: IP68; dust- and water-resistant (to 1.5 m (4.9 ft) for 30 min)
- Shock-resistant: MIL-STD 810G
- Power input: Micro-USB Type B connector
- Covered SOS button prevents false alarms (also cancellable)
- Audible alerts for messages (user-selected tone)
- Internal GPS chip, location-aware (accurate to 2.5 m (8.2 ft))
- LEDs for: messages, SOS, check-in, and power
- Battery: Rechargeable internal Lithium Ion
- Battery life: 200+ hours
- Charging time: 2 hours using 1.5 A charger
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Battery charging temperature: 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F)
- Satellite network: Iridium
- Connects via Bluetooth LE (one connection at a time; range of up to 50 m (164 ft))
- Global Navigation Satellite System: GPS, GLONASS
- GPS accuracy: 2.5 m (8.2 ft) under ideal conditions
- FCC, CE, ISED, ITU, RCM, GITECKI, REACH ROHS, Iridium approved
- EN 60945 maritime navigation and radio communication equipment (EMC) emissions & immunity tested