Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Shred Apart is a convertible kayak + canoe paddle, designed to offer unmatched performance and convenience.
- Designed by Alpacka Raft, the Aqua-Bound Shred Apart is a convertible kayak/canoe paddle.
- The Shred Apart starts with the same base paddle as Aqua-Bound's classic Shred Carbon paddle, but includes a pair of T-handle extensions that convert the kayak paddle into a pair of canoe paddles.
- The Shred Apart allows the packraft to be paddled either in kayak configuration by one person or in canoe configuration by two people.
- Full sized abX carbon reinforced nylon blades suitable for whitewater
- Shaft Material: T-700 Carbon
- Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Size: 7.75 x 18 in. (20 x 46 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 117 sq. in. (755 sq. cm.)
- Weight: 40 oz. (kayak paddle only), 26 oz. (each canoe paddle), 52 oz. (entire system)
• Separate your paddle sections (unless it’s a 1 piece)
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place