Aqua-Bound's most popular flatwater blade paired with their patented corrosion-free ferrule makes for a winning combination.
- 100% Carbon shaft delivers superior performance
- Mid-sized, carbon reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- Weighing 28.75 ounces, the Sting Ray Carbon is the lightest flatwater injected molded kayak paddle
- The Sting Ray Carbon offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely featuring strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Blade Material: abX Carbon Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
- Weight: 28.75 oz. (815 g)
- Ferrule Angles: Infinite
- This 2-piece paddle is also available with a smaller (S) diameter shaft.
- Regular (R) : 1.18"
- Small Shaft (S): 1.12"
• Separate your paddle sections
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place