Aquaglide’s McKenzie 105 is a 1-person recreational hybrid kayak that’s equally at home in whitewater or flat-water conditions.
The high rocker bow and stern design allow this kayak to blast over waves, keep the nose from burying, and increase maneuverability.
A Duratex™ floor is built with EvoBeam construction for maximum durability and performance.
The McKenzie 105 is a versatile solo kayak that’s perfect for paddling in whitewater, lakes, bays, or other waterways.
- Best For: 1-person whitewater or recreational paddling.
- Capacity: 1-person | 300 lb. (136 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: L 10.5′ x W 3.25′ x H 1.1′ (L 3,23m x W 0,99m x H 0,33m)
- Weight: 19 lb. 11 oz. (8.93 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seat, touring fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 24-pounds and includes a backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- Self-Bailing Cockpit Drains – four permanently open mesh drains quickly remove water from cockpit
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seat – offers a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
- Flexible Touring Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Pressure Release Valve (PRV) – helps protect EvoBeam floor from damage due to over-inflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat