Protect your boat, truck, trailer or ATV while securing loads with the NRS Buckle Bumper Strap.
The removable rubber guard adds bounce to the buckle to prevent unhappy accidents.
Beneath the bumper is the same burly NRS cam buckle that has set the standard for strength and reliability since 1978.
Born on the river, ready for whatever—the NRS Strap is renowned worldwide for its extraordinary strength and usefulness.
- 1" wide polypropylene webbing is rated at 1,500 lbs. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS), won't stretch when wet and is treated for protection against UV degradation.
- Polyurethane bumper wraps the buckle in 360-degree protection without interfering with its operation.
- Dual stainless-steel springs in our custom cam buckle create a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- NRS Iconic Blue straps also have the size woven into the webbing.
- Protect your straps against long-term borrowers (you know who they are) by writing your name and contact info on the woven label below the buckle.
- With a hidden bottle opener on the buckle, you can secure your haul and stay hydrated too.
- All sizes sold in pairs.
- Use the #straphacks hashtag to share your ingenious uses for NRS Straps!
PRODUCT TIPS FROM NRS:
Here is a great tip for protecting straps at highway speeds. Anytime you are using a tie-down strap on a vehicle, where a section of the strap is not directly against something, put a twist in the strap in that area. This helps eliminate strap strum, the rhythmic vibration of the strap in the wind. Under the right conditions, this strum can generate enough energy to actually melt and part a strap. This also helps cut down on noise.
- Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS): 1,500 lbs.
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 500 lbs.
- polyurethane bumper guard shields your car against buckle dings
- Strap length etched into buckle (also woven into Iconic Blue webbing)
- Integrated bottle opener in buckle
- Woven name tag
- Webbing treated with UV protectant
- All strap lengths are measured in feet