Don't lose your oar. The NRS Oar Tether keeps that oar anchored to the boat if it pops off the oarlock or pin. The tough cam buckle lets you easily adjust the length and remove the oar when needed.
- An unexpected loss of an oar can ruin your whole day. The Oar Tether gives you a fighting chance to get that oar back in place in time to avert disaster.
- There's a stainless steel ring on one end and a webbing loop on the other end of the Tether.
- Loop either the ring end or webbing end around the frame or oar mount.
- Detach the blade from your oar and slide the oar shaft through the ring or loop on the other end of the Tether.
- The NRS Cam Buckle joins the two halves of the Oar Tether and lets you adjust the length of the Tether and easily remove the oar.
- The Tethers come as a pair, so you've got both oars protected.
- 30" polypropylene strap
- Stainless steel ring - 2 1/4" inside diameter
- Webbing loop - 2 1/2" diameter
- Quick-release 1" cam buckle
- Sold in pairs
NRS Product Tip
Instructions: Remove oarlock from oar mount. Place metal ring atop oar mount, thread oarlock through ring and re-fasten oar lock. Slide sewn webbing loop over oar shaft and position between oar stopper and blade. Connect oar tether with buckle and pull to adjust length.