||Out of stock
Call us for more info and availability at 250.847.3678 or email [email protected]!
The 120D replaces the Otter 120. It's a slightly diminished tube design that opens up more room in the end compartments for fishermen or overnight gear.
- When equipped with an NRS fishing frame, it makes a great small-river fishing boat. When loaded with thrill seekers, it's the perfect compact paddle raft.
- The design provides a comfortable guide seat when paddling and gives plenty of room for two fishermen, plus the rower.
- NRS Otter Series Rafts provide outfitter-grade performance that the private boater can afford.
- At 6'3" in width the Otter 120D is surefooted in big water and nimble when the going gets technical.
- This is also an excellent boat for up to five paddlers.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- High-density polyurethane armor on the bottoms of the tubes slides over rocks in low water and protects your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- 12 stainless steel 2" D-rings offer plenty of tie down points for frame and gear.
- Four comfortable EasyCarry™ handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Self-bailing floor with quick-draining holes allows you to leave the bucket at home.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor, and the Leafield A6 Pressure Relief Valve protects the floor.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 7-year retail warranty, 4-year commercial.
- Series: Otter
- Length: 12' 3"
- Width: 6' 3"
- Weight: 91 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 18.5"
- Diminishing Tube Diameter: 17.5"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 28"
- Stern Kick: 28"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: Pennel Orca
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 41/1100
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 41/1100
- Number of D-rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment Width: 37.5"
- Suggested NRS Frame Width: 60"
- Maximum Frame Length: 65"
- Flat Area Length: 60"
- Repair Kit: Yes
- Warranty: 7 Years Retail, 4 Years Commercial
NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical