||Out of stock
Call us for more info and availability at 250.847.3678 or email [email protected]!
Large tubes and a slim profile make the STAR Outlaw 142 Raft a fisherman's favorite. It's also a hit with thrill-seeking rafters who want a maneuverable boat that can seat 6-8 paddlers.
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- 53 cm tubes and a 2 m width give the 4.3 m Outlaw 142 great flotation and carrying capacity in a maneuverable profile that's at home in rocky technical streams or big water rivers.
- A 10 cm thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- Super heavy-duty PVC-coated polyester tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- With the optional third thwart, 6-8 paddlers can have a blast running rivers.
- Add an NRS Fishing Frame to make this the ultimate inflatable fishing boat.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 5 cm D-rings give plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Series: Outlaw
- Length: 14' 2"
- Width: 6' 7"
- Weight: 138 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 21"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 31"
- Stern Kick: 31"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield - C7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: PVC
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 52/2000
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 52/2000
- Bottom Wear Patch: 68/4000
- Number of D-rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment Width: 37"
- Suggested NRS Frame Width: 60"
- Maximum Frame Length: 82"
- Repair Kit: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.