The NRS Sliq Twist Lock Carabiner offers auto-locking security and single-hand operation.
- NRS Sliq family of keylock carabiners are multi-purpose workhorses that strike the ultimate balance of strength and durability in a lightweight package.
- Anodized finish provides years of lasting performance.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy construction for reliable safety without the heft.
- Easy-to-hold asymmetrical D shape functions like a classic D-shape without the weight.
- Large gate opening for easily clipping in or attaching to gear.
- Simultaneously closes and locks for easy operation. Lock disengages with a quick twist to open.
- Carries the CE EN362 and EN12275 certifications.
- Material: Anodized aluminum alloy AL-7075 with stainless rivets and wires
- Carabiner Strength Closed: 25 kN = 5625 lbs.
- Strength Open: 9 kN = 2025 lbs.
- Dimensions: 98 mm L x 60 mm W
- Gate Opening: 18 mm
- Weight: 55 g
- Locking Mechanism: Twist Lock
- Features: Certified CE EN362 and EN12275