You insulate the rest of your body with drywear and wetsuits; don't forget your head.
- The 2.5 mm neoprene gives outstanding insulation and warmth.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive reflects back body heat to increase warmth.
- Taped seams help keep water out and warmth in.
- NRS lined the cap with their quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra warmth and comfort.
- Plus it prevents that shudder-inducing clammy feeling when you don it in the morning.
- The sturdy, flexible bill provides shade from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- The stretchy, comfortable no-buckle chin strap makes the cap easy to put on, even when wearing gloves.
- Weight: Medium 3 oz.
- Neoprene: 2.5 mm neoprene
- Material: VaporLoft™ lining, Titanium laminate adhesive
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
- Category: Insulating Headwear
- Features: Flexible bill, Stretchy no-buckle chin strap
||Head Circ. (cm)
||Head Circ. (in)
||51 - 55
||20 - 21.5
||55 - 58
||21.5 - 23
||58 - 62
||23 - 24.5
If you plan to wear the Storm Cap under a helmet, the thicker neoprene may require you to go to a larger size helmet.