Do enough mid-winter rolls, and you'll realize the benefits of the NRS Storm Hood. This full-coverage neoprene hood fits snug to keep water out and warmth in.
- 2.5 mm neoprene provides excellent insulation against cold water and wind.
- A barrel-lock drawcord around the face opening lets you customize a snug, watertight fit and eliminate flushing.
- Titanium-laminate adhesive helps hold in heat to keep you even warmer and liquid sealant waterproofs the seams.
- NRS lined the hood with their quick-drying Checked VaporLoft™ for extra comfort and warmth. No more wet, clammy feeling when you pull your head cover on.
- The sturdy, flexible bill shades your eyes from the sun and helps keep water from dripping into your eyes.
- Sandwiching the long collar between the drysuit or dry top's overcuff and the neck gasket minimizes warmth-robbing water entry.
- Weight: Medium 6 oz.
- Neoprene: 2.5 mm neoprene
- Material: VaporLoft™ lining, Titanium laminate adhesive
- Seams: Flat-lock stitched
- Gender Sizing: Unisex
- Category: Insulating Headwear
- Features: Drawcord with barrel lock around face opening, Flexible bill, Liquid-sealed seams, Long collar
||Head Circ. (cm)
||Head Circ. (in)
||51 - 55
||20 - 21.5
||55 - 58
||21.5 - 23
||58 - 62
||23 - 24.5