The NRS Super 2 HP Pump is a patented double-chambered pump for optimal power with minimal effort.
Easily inflate high-pressured inflatables up to 25 psi.
- Ideal for use on high-pressure inflatables, such as SUP boards, the Super 2 HP Pump can inflate up to 25 psi.
- Sturdy construction ensures long-lasting durability.
- Includes an integrated pressure gauge for precise inflation.
- For maximum output, push in the black AIR MAX button to engage the larger diameter outer chamber, for inflating in the high volume mode.
- Push in the black POWER BOOSTER button to engage the smaller diameter inner chamber, for inflating to high pressure with less effort.
- Includes Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters that fit Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2 and H3 valves.
- Note: When changing between Air Max and Power Booster modes, make sure the pump handle is pushed completely down before pushing the button.
- Volume: 0.37 gal. (1.4 liters) per inner chamber high-pressure stroke, 1 gal. (3.8 liters) per outer chamber high-volume stroke
- Action: Inflate only
- Pump Dimensions: 4.5" diameter x 22"H
- Chamber Dimensions: 4.5" Dia. x 17.75" H
- Hose Length: 48"
- Weight: 4 lbs.
- Includes: 0-25 psi (0-1.7 bar) pressure gauge, Leafield C7/D7 Valve Adapter and other adapters for Halkey-Roberts New Short, Summit 2 and H3 valves