The NRS Super Pump, an affordable high-pressure pump that's perfect for today's drop-stitch inflatable stand up paddle and body boards. Inflates to 20 psi with ease.
- Built-in pressure gauge takes the guesswork out of inflating your boat, kayak or board.
- This low-volume, two-hand pump lets you inflate to pressures up to 20 psi.
- You get double-action pumping (inflate on both up and down motions) when you have the red plug screwed into the air port in the top cap. This allows you to quickly put the majority of the air volume in your inflatable.
- The aluminum shaft, sturdy handle and tough polypropylene housing are built to withstand lots of use.
- Volume: 0.48 gal. (1.8 liters) per single-action stroke, 0.96 gal. (3.6 liters) per double-action stroke
- Action: Inflate and deflate
- Pump Dimensions: 2.75" Dia. x 25" H
- Chamber Dimensions: 2.75" Dia. x 18.5" H
- Hose Length: 48"
- Weight: 2.7 lbs.
- Includes: Leafield C7 & D7 valve adapter, Halkey-Roberts New Short / Summit 2 valve adapter, Built-in 30 psi (2.0 bar) pressure gauge