Use the NRS Universal Foam Kayak Blocks to protect your kayak and the top of your vehicle during transport.
- The 35.5 cm wide, durable Minicell foam blocks have molded channels that fit over your roof rack bars.
- The V-shape cradles the hull of your kayak, protecting the boat and helping prevent side slip.
- If you don't have a roof rack, the Blocks can be placed directly on your vehicle's roof.
- Traction pads prevent the blocks from sliding on the top of your vehicle.
- These blocks are sold individually. Use of two or more Kayak Blocks is ideal for boat transport on a bare-roof vehicle.
- Please note: Tie-down straps are necessary to safely carry a boat on your car.
Weight: 4 oz.
Dimensions: 14"L - V-shaped foam blocks, 5"W & 3"D (on ends), Molded channel is 2 3/4"W x 7/8"H
Features: Molded channels for roof rack bars, Non-skid surface on block underside