From added protection on drysuit days to barely-there comfort in July, the NRS Women's Kicker Wetshoe offers maximum insulation, protection and traction in a low-profile design.
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last and designed with a roomy toe box for outstanding fit and comfort.
- A sustainable alternative to traditional neoprene, petroleum-free Terraprene neoprene is made from limestone and recycled tires.
- Construction combines a 3 mm thick neoprene upper with titanium adhesive throughout for increased warmth.
- Stretchy rubber support bands improve lateral stability.
- 3 mm patterned rubber sole for enhanced traction plus a 2 mm plastic shim for additional protection.
- Reinforced at the toe and heel for long-lasting durability.
- A hook-and-loop webbing strap across the top of the foot adjusts for a customized fit.
- Weight: 1.25 lbs
- Gender Sizing: Women
- Material Upper: 3 mm neoprene
- Sole: 3 mm rubber
- Marking Sole: No
- Insole: 3 mm neoprene
- Shim: 2 mm plastic shim
- Closure System: Hook-and-loop webbing adjustment across the top of the foot
- Taped Seams: No
- Category: Water Shoes
- Features: Rubber support bands