The Extra Large External Pouch is great for those long and large items.
A large tubular compartment with a drawstring and cover-flap lid to stow your gear.
Swallows up those big items like tent poles, folding saw, axe, fishing rod case, tarp poles, camp chairs and more.
Also handy for items you want kept outside the barrel, such as stove fuel.
Attaches to the barrel harness or canoe pack with the included hardware.
- A tubular pouch with a draw-string and flap lid that attaches to your barrel harness or canoe pack by quick release buckles.
- Quickly and easily detaches and re-attaches to your barrel.
- Can also be attached to most packs.
- Handy daisy chain down the front.
- Adjust the closure buckle up or down the front daisy chain to suit the cargo.
- Ingenious hook-&-loop tab rolls up excess webbing to keep it out of the way.
- Fits on a barrel harness or pack.
- Fits on any pack with attachment points like side compression straps.
- Volume: 20.25 Litres / 1,237 cubic inches
- Length: 71cm / 28 inches
- Diameter: 19cm / 7.5 inches
- Weight: 275g / 0.6 pounds