The plastic air-tight lid features a metal locking ring. Sturdy plastic folding handles.
- The 20 litre / 5.3 U.S. Gallon RBW Barrel is the smallest barrel – small enough to fit in your pack.
- With a wide and flat base, this barrel is very stable so it’s great for kayaks and stand up paddle boards and can do double-duty as a seat around the campsite.
- It also fills those spots in your canoe like behind the stern seat and will also fit nicely under a spray skirt. Weights 3.6kg (8 lbs) empty.
- The RBW 30 Litre / 8 Gallon (US) Barrel is the mid-sized model. At 52cm tall x 31 cm wide (20 1/2 x 12 inches), this barrel is compact and still has lots of storage space. It weighs 2 kg (4.4 pounds) empty.
- The 60 Litre / 16 US Gallon RBW Barrel is the largest barrel. At 63cm tall x 39cm wide (24 3/4" x 15.5"), this barrel provides plenty of dry storage capacity. Weighs 3.6kg (8lbs) empty.