This cart is tough, durable, corrosion and UV resistant.
- It collapses down to easily store in a canoe. Wheels are 16″x4″ with polyethylene rims.
- Wheels are large enough to roll over large rocks and roots.
- Tube type tires will not roll off the rim if pressure is reduced for soft terrain.
- Large pad surface distributes load to protect the canoe bottom.
- This cart contains bushings in the wheels and not bearings to avoid damage from saltwater use.
- This cart is not built for high speeds so use caution if planning to tow behind a bike.
- Weight: 21 lbs.
- Capacity: 350 lbs.