Experience performance and comfort with the Journey Carbon. A traditional canoe paddle, with design features like a straight buoyant blade and a traditional symmetrical palm grip.
- The volume of a buoyant designed carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This POPS the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. The smooth blade is quiet and helps to make linking strokes easy.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination, the edge guard of Werner's Ultimate performance canoe blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for traditional canoeing.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With Werner's attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
- Werner's traditional symmetrical palm grip is comfortable. Made from carbon, it will help keep the overall weight of this paddle down.
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 376g.
- Weight Ounces: 13.25oz.
- Length Range: UNCUT, 50-58
- Blade Surface Area: 110 in2
- Blade Length x Width: 18.5in x 8in
- Uncut - needs to be cut to length