Watch most all creek boat videos today or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now, what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles.
The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments.
- Available in Small (S) or Standard (R) diameter.
- Shaft Option: Straight
- Pieces: 1 Piece
- Weight Grams: 999g.
- Weight Ounces: 35.25oz.
- Length Range: 162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
- Feather Angle: Fixed. L or R. 0 to 90 in 5 degree increments.
- Blade Surface Area: 720 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 48cm x 20cm
Please note: Item can only be shipped with Canada Post to 197 cm length!