Aqua-Bound's most popular paddle, the Sting Ray Hybrid is lighter than comparable models by 4oz, packing a high-performance carbon shaft with non-stop nylon blades.
- 100% Carbon shaft is lightweight to reduce fatigue and joint strain and very durable
- Mid-sized, fiberglass reinforced blades allow for a smooth, flutter free forward stroke
- The Sting Ray Hybrid offers the Posi-Lok® ferrule system which clicks into position firmly and securely featuring strong, corrosion-free composite construction, convenient dual-button release, and infinite feathering angles
- Licensed Ferrule US Patent No. 6,881,111
- Shaft Material: 100% Carbon
- Blade Material: abXII Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Blade Size: 6.25 x 18 in. (16 x 46 cm.)
- Blade Surface Area: 91 sq. in. (587 sq. cm.)
- Weight: 30.5 oz. (865 g)
- Ferrule Angles: Infinite
- This 2-piece paddle is also available with a smaller (S) diameter shaft.
- Regular (R) : 1.18"
- Small Shaft (S): 1.12"
• Separate your paddle sections (unless it’s a 1 piece)
• Rinse each part with clean, fresh water
• Examine all parts to ensure it is clear of debris
• Dry and store your paddle (separated, if applicable) in a clean, dry, indoor place
|Recommended Paddle Length