The McKenzie 125 is a well-tracking, crossover kayak that provides stable and responsive one or two-person paddling in whitewater and flat-water conditions.
A high rocker bow and stern design allow this kayak to blast over waves without burying the nose and increases maneuverability.
And with its 12-foot 6-inch length and 600-pound carrying capacity, the McKenzie 125 has plenty of room for extra gear when solo or tandem paddling.
- Best For: 1 or 2-person whitewater or recreational paddling.
- Capacity: 1 or 2-person | 600 lb. (272 kg) max weight.
- Warranty: 2-year limited against any manufacturing defects.
- Dimensions: 12’-2” (378 cm) L x 34.5” (87 cm) W.
- Weight: 30 lb. (13.6 kg).
- Includes: kayak, seats (2), touring fin, storage bag, Halkey-Roberts Valve adaptor, and repair kit.
- Requires Halkey-Roberts Style Valve adaptor to inflate properly.
- Duratex™ – reinforced PVC is lightweight, stiff, and extremely durable
- EvoBeam Technology Floor – is engineered for maximum strength and performance and creates a v-hull shape for added tracking
- Lightweight Packable Design – weighs only 30-pounds and includes a backpack-style storage bag for effortless transportation and storage
- Self-Bailing Cockpit Drains – four (4) permanently open mesh drains quickly remove water from cockpit
- Core 2.0 Quick Release Seats – offer a thick padded seat cushion and breathable high backrest
- Seat Backstraps – provide added tension to keep the seat firmly in position in rough water
- Face Time Seating Option – allows bow seat to be installed to face stern paddler
- Flexible Touring Fin – increases tracking and quickly attaches to universal US Fin Box System
- Molded Plastic Carry Handles – on bow and stern for comfortable carrying or lifting
- Halkey-Roberts Type Valves – for quick and easy inflation and deflation
- Pressure Release Valve (PRV) – helps protect EvoBeam floor from damage due to over-inflation
- Webbing Tie-Down Loops – every 6”- 12” along the cockpit for attaching cooler, dry bag, or gear
- Stainless Steel D-Rings – for secure attachment of seat