||Out of stock
Call us for more info and availability at 250.847.3678 or email [email protected]!
With the STAR Outlaw 130 Raft you get a popular size and style boat at a price that can't be beat. So get started on the adventures you've always dreamed of. Fish it, paddle it, or load it with gear for extended trips.
- STAR Outlaw Series Rafts give you time-tested boat designs at a price that will make you smile.
- This versatile 4 m, Outlaw 130 raft features 46 cm tubes and a 1.9 m width, providing ample carrying capacity along with sporty handling.
- Super heavy-duty tube and floor material shrug off hard boating abuse.
- A 10 cm thick drop-stitch floor bladder provides unbeatable stability and is protected in a pocket constructed of 4000 denier PVC on the bottom and 2000 denier PVC on top.
- Easy, zippered access to the floor bladder is hidden under the stern thwart.
- To get the rigid structure in the floor for best performance you will need a high-pressure pump.
- Frame wear patches on top of the tubes and extra material on the bottoms of the side tubes protect against abrasion and wear.
- 12 stainless steel 5 cm D-rings provide plenty of tie-down points for frame and gear.
- Four handles make carrying it to the water a breeze.
- Three main-tube air chambers to keep you afloat in the event of an accident.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- The BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Series: Outlaw
- Length: 13'
- Width: 6' 2"
- Weight: 118 lbs.
- Tube Diameter: 18"
- Number of Thwarts: 2
- Bow Kick: 30"
- Stern Kick: 30"
- Number of Air Chambers: 6
- Valve Type: Leafield C7 & D7
- Self Bailing: Yes
- Type of Material: PVC
- Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 52/2000
- Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 52/2000
- Bottom Wear Patch: 68/4000
- Number of D-rings: 12
- Number of Handles: 4
- Center Compartment Width: 37"
- Suggested NRS Frame Width: 60"
- Maximum Frame Length: 72"
- Repair Kit: Yes
- Warranty: 5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.