With pronounced rocker, diminishing tubes and a high-pressure drop stitch floor, this boat is built for shredding technical whitewater and big water alike.
- Ideal for 2-4 paddlers who want to challenge themselves on technical whitewater, or you can row it on smaller streams where larger boats can't go.
- Diminishing tubes punch through waves and create more room in the bow and stern compartments.
- A 10 cm thick drop-stitch floor insert inflates to a rigid 8-10 psi for stiff and responsive whitewater performance.
- One removable thwart with three thwart positions let you set up the boat to suit your paddle crew.
- STAR rafts and catarafts are built with advanced-formula PVC material using state-of-the-art seam welding technology, resulting in superior abrasion resistance, longevity and air retention.
- Heavy-duty tube and floor material shrugs off encounters with rocks and the wear and tear that comes with years of adventures.
- Wear patches on the tops of the tubes add a layer of protection plus better traction for paddlers seated on the tubes.
- The BAT system (Batten Attachment Thwart) lets you easily add, move or remove thwarts. The floor insert also attaches to the self-bailing bottom using the BAT system.
- Four separate air chambers in the outer tube keep you afloat in the event of a puncture.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation valves ensure trouble-free performance.
- Includes ten 4 cm stainless steel D-rings and two carry handles.
- High-pressure hand pump required to fully inflate the drop-stitch floor.
- Includes repair kit.
- 5-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
Length: 9' 10"
Width: 5' 4"
Weight: 87 lbs.
Tube Diameter: 18"
Diminishing Tube Diameter: 16.5"
Number of Thwarts: 1
Bow Kick: 29"
Stern Kick: 29"
Number of Air Chambers: 6
Valve Type: Leafield - C7
Self Bailing: Yes
Type of Material: PVC
Weight/Denier of Tube Material: 52/2000
Weight/Denier of Floor Material: 52/2000
Bottom Wear Patch: 62/4000
Number of D-rings: 10
Number of Handles: 2
Center Compartment Width: 28"
Suggested NRS Frame Width: 48"
Maximum Frame Length: 50"
Repair Kit: Yes
Warranty: 5 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial
NRS and STAR boats are hand built by skilled craftsmen. Measurements on individual boats can vary from design specifications by up to +/- 2". Use these specs as guidelines and check your boat if the measurement is critical.